Our realities are virtual, your experience is real
values & mission
values & mission
We pioneer high-quality, believable reality experiences for people from all walks of life. Our goal is to leverage the unique power of the VR/AR medium and AI to inspire people to imagine new realities and experience things that have never been possible in history.
VR already has some exceptionally well-received games, like Waltz of the Wizard
- Natural interactionsInteract just like in reality — use your hands, voice and body language intuitively to interact with the world and characters.
- Input for realityNatural input with voice and hands in reality, that makes content truly accessable to anyone.
- Reality experiencesEnvironmental events and effects that don’t just make it look real, but feel real.
- Beyond realityExperience things you can't in reality. Intuitive gesture- and voice based magic that simulates particles, as if magic is a real physical force.
- Characters that feel aliveAI characters that talk and react to your presence, as if you’re really there.
- Something for everyoneExploration, discovery, puzzle solving, easter eggs, creative powers, storyline, combat. Waltz offers diverse things that anyone can enjoy.
Aldin helped pioneer VR as we know it today
This by far would have to be one of the most immersive experiences I have had in VR.
Absolutely stunning in every way! This is what VR should be all about.
To this day, Waltz of the Wizard remains one of the best and most interesting VR games.
The sense of presence is fantastic.
Our technologies leverage AI systems to combine voice, hands, eyes and expressive bodylanguage in a way that’s more than the sum of its parts. This enables new formats for ‘reality’ software that’s intuitive for anyone, highly-interactive and empowering in ways that feel like real magic.
Aldin’s PresenceCore™ engine enables you to interact with VR/AR in intuitive and effortless ways, like a wave of your hand or snap of your fingers, combining the full human range of multimodal expression for highly interactive content that works more like reality.
PresenceCore™ also powers our quality assurance tool Ghostline® that helps polish the user experience, accelerate development and improve the design of VR/AR content.
Hand tracking, voice and body language
Characters that feel alive
Highly interactive and simulated worlds
Tools for VR/AR experience analysis
Our company has built a highly trained team specifically focused on innovation and unprecedented design. We pursue a crazy, long-term plan and take risks because we believe it is worth it. That passion fuels technologies, knowledge and tools that aim to unlock VR/AR’s potential and change reality as we know it.
- Viktor FreyssonDeveloper
- Melkorka HafsteinsdóttirMedia Generalist
- Hrafn ÞórissonCo-Founder & CEO
- Darri ArnarsonUX/QA Analyst
- Þorgrímur Magni SveinssonDeveloper
- Páll ArinbjarnarLead Developer
- Gunnar ValgarðssonCo-Founder, Chairman & CTO
- Þórður SteinþórssonAudio Designer
- Pétur Darri PéturssonSenior Developer
- Guðmundur Hrafnhildarson3D artist
- Kristmundur ÞórissonAssistant Designer